《 L e m e l d a 的 心 靈 美 學 工 作 坊 2 0 2 2 》I n t u i t i v e H E A L I N G A R T Wo r k s h o p



I n t u i t i v e   H E A L I N G   A R T   Wo r k s h o p

with  L e m e l d a  T e o h

 

【你 的 直 覺 。生 命 感 受】 L e m e l d a 的 心 靈 美 學 工 作 坊

 

T H E   P O W E R   O F   V U L N E R A B I L I T Y

is the only bridge to connection

 

is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and change

 

 

T r u s t   t h a t   H E A L I N G  

i s   a   p r o c e s s

I t ’ s   a   j o u r n e y 

I t ’ s   a   b e c o m i n g

I t ’ s   a   n e w   l a y e r   o f   s e e i n g

T h e   H E A L E R

i s   t h e   O n e  

w e   n e e d e d   a l o n g 

 

 

 

In depth 12+1 sessions of

 

Life, Paint and Passion

Embodying your Inner Art

Making Art as a Sacred Activity

Explore your Feelings and Heal your Consciousness

Living, Healing and Growing in the Grace in your life transform

by the life-giving Word of God, for God’s glory

 

 

 1 2 + 1 堂 課

 

所 展 開 自 發 的 創 作 過 程

乃 是 恊 助 你

跳 脱 現 有 的 性 格 框 架

向 内 心 世 界 的 探 索

以 及 面 對 生 命 的 方 式 作 畫 的 心 靈 活 動

 

 

1 2 + 1 堂 課

 

去 除 知 識 障

卸 下 心 理 負 担

揚 棄 制 式 信 念

跨 入 未 知

讓 生 命 流 動

給 自 己 一點 體 驗

温 柔 地 對 待 自 己

展 開 你 的 繪 畫 之 旅

 

 

1 2 + 1 堂 課

 

復 甦 你 的 識 辨 真 誠 的 直 覺

尋 見 對 生 命 的 熱 愛

以 及 找 回 内 在 那 失 落 的

且 珍 貴 的 真 性 情

並 找 到 你 的 真 正 認 同

 

I n t u i t i v e   H E A L I N G   A R T   Wo r k s h o p

with  L e m e l d a  T e o h

 

【你 的 直 覺 。生 命 感 受】 L e m e l d a 的 心 靈 美 學 工 作 坊

 

T H E   P O W E R   O F   V U L N E R A B I L I T Y

is the only bridge to connection

 

is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and change

 

 

工 作 坊 内 容 :

 

                探 索 你 的 直 覺 感 受 , 展 露 你 的 内 在 風 景 意 識 的 深 度 覺 知 練 習                       

The Consciousness Deepening Practices

to explore your intuition and expose your inner landscape awareness

 

以 引 導 式 繪 畫 創 作 教 學 以 及 專 注 於 直 覺 性 創 作 方 法 的 個 人 繪 畫 時 間

Guided painting instruction and personal painting time focused on the intuitively approach

 

 

S A T / 10 am - 12 30 pm  (2hrs 30 mins)

@ T w i n S o u l A R T i s t ry

5/3/2022 onwards

12+1 sessions / RM 2500 (excluded art materials)

watercolor on paper

 

 

歡 迎 報 名 洽 詢 :L e m e l d a     0 1 6 - 3 3 3  5 7 7 9

 

T w i n S o u l A R T i s t r y

Email: twinsoulartistry@gmail.com

http://twinsoulartistry-ursa.blogspot.com


延伸覽閱:

 

《 L e m e l d a 的 心 靈 美 學 工 作 坊 》課 程 簡 介

《 L e m e l d a 的 心 靈 美 學 工 作 坊 2 0 2 2 》課 程 簡 介 (twinsoulartistry-ursa.blogspot.com) 

 

《 藝 術 家 / 藝 術 導 師 》 簡 介

藝 術 家 & 藝 術 導 师 簡 介 (twinsoulartistry-ursa.blogspot.com)


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

《 L e m e l d a 的 心 靈 美 學 工 作 坊 2 0 2 2 》課 程 簡 介

L e m e l d a 的 兒 童 心 靈 美 學 (水 彩) 工 作 坊 2 0 2 2

《 L e m e l d a 的 兒 童 心 靈 美 學 工 作 坊 2 0 2 2 》課 程 簡 介